Monday, December 29, 2014

Oh Benedict,. Oh Benedict.. how lovely are your eyeballs

(Beezus wrote me a love story:.  Beezus, you're the best!!)


You stay in bed, its chilly. I will bundle up in my fleecy fuzzies and go get us some refreshment. 


Then we shall close our eyes because we are clearly exhausted from all of the, ahem, romping. :) 


I know that kills you... watching me sleep, I mean.  You do find me adorable don't you, dear?  I know you are dreaming of babies and babies and babies.  We would make beautiful babes, you and I. 

I can hear the sound from across the sea as you look at that photo.  


I do have that affect on ovaries... especially yours.  Frankly, I find it shocking to be so adored by you.  



Tell me, what is it?  Is it my soulful eyes? 





Or maybe its my sexy boddddddyyyyyyy?




Could it be my willingness to embrace change?


I guess love is hard to explain, we will probably never know.  
(I dunno, I dunno why she loves me)

image
Preview by Yahoo

But I am and always will be flattered by your utter devotion and adoration. 
It makes me feel FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC to know how fabulous I am.  

Yes, I am... cuz Ashlee says so.  So fuck off! 



And live long and prosper! 



Nah, on second thought... just fuck off and leave us alone! 


And its SMAUUUUUUG, Cumberbitches!!!!  

xo 
Beezus

No comments:

Post a Comment