Monday, June 1, 2015

An average day between fangirls


Fangirl 1
already with all these kids in here.... 


I'm going to try to shoo them all away before you get down here.

Fangirl 2
I suggest: 

Or maybe: 

And if that doesn't work I suggest gettin' just plain cray:
Fangirl 1
Holy crap I'm burping garlic......  Good thing I have some gum.  Whew!

Fangirl 2


Fangirl 1
It's true.  I'm gross.......
Fangirl 2
yeah man!! 



not to change the topic buuuuuuut...........is this me or what? heh!!!
Fangirl 1


Fangirl 2
oh man I cannot get the T-Swizzle outta my head...I definitely added "Shake it off" to my running mix, you know! (the old lady rockin' out to the kids music and all that...sigh!)

Fangirl 1
You know I be jammin to it all the time.... 


Old ladies be all

Fangirl 1
On a bitchy note.....  guess who I saw flirting with each other.



Fangirl 2

that is to say, what I really mean is...

Fangirl 1 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is so gross.
All of it.
Fangirl 2
AGREEEEEED!!




Fangirl 1
DUDE!!!!!  I just found out Maine Library Association just tweeted our Wacky Wardrobe link!!!!!!



Fangirl 2


Cumby knows you're excited and he's very concerned about your health

Fangirl 1
Nah bro, I just hope they finally take notice before I, oh, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment