Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Oh TENnant

So there is this dude.
Whilst discussing which celebrity we would "husband" my roommate said that she would choose Christopher Eccleston over David Tennant. All I can say is wrong choice. - Imgur

His name is David Tennant.  Hello David!
David Tennant


Before I knew the truth, he popped up in my Harry Potter fandom.
David Tennant Harry Potter | ... Ambition #1: The Barty Crouch jr./David Tennant Appreciation thread

He played a vampire hunter.



And you know, he did some Shakespeare stuff.
On the attack: John of Gaunt, played by Michael Pennington, is attacked by Richard II, played by David Tennant


But then, on a rainy night, as I said goodbye to my first Doctor, 9.... 
Christopher Eccleston as The Doctor, with his TARDIS.  Eccleston played the 9th Doctor, in Season 1 of the modern Dr. Who television series (2005).

appears this awesome haired man!
Of the "Doctors" that I have seen, Ten is my least favorite and I can't believe everyone adores him so much.


Who knew that not only would he love cookies, 
Yep EXCEPT raisin!!!!!!! Blah soo disgusting!

Have an awesome swagger, 
David Tennant's neck is perfection.

and look damn good in drag, 
David Tennant parodying Doctor Who as the gorgeous assistant! << David tennant is feeling FABULOUS

He would be a Doctor!!  A damn good Doctor.
This was my first episode, and my friend made sure I paid attention to this part, because it explains the show so well.

The best part, for me, is that he's friends with my fake boyfriend.
Benedict Cumberbatch and David Tennant. This picture is too epic for words.

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment