Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Your happiness over my broken heart.....

Alright Benedict, your Cumbercolective had some shocking news this weekend.
Ben


Don't look so confused.  We all heard about you and this new girl...
No, not that one....
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/q71/s720x720/1526897_705963229448036_1810070221_n.jpg

NO!  Not that one either!!!
Tumblr Explains Why "Sherlock" Needs To Come Back On The Air Right Now /// I JUST FELL OFF MY BED LAUGHING AT THIS PICTURE. BBC SEND HELP


Okay, you're cute when you're confounded,
He looks so confused lol

but this is serious.
 Third star such a sad but good movie

That's better.  Now as a Cumbercookie, I want you to know I'm hurt that is wasn't me
Not you


And even though my little heart might be breaking, I know a true Cumbercookie will only be happy for you.
Aww, poor Benny he's so confused ❤️

I know, I know.  It doesn't make sense.
Drunk Sherlock having a feeling. <- Look how confused he is! 'Oh my God I'm feeling why am I feeling?!'

I should be all:
"John?  John!" *Moriarty starts laughing* "Heeeeeellloooo Sherlock.  Long time, no see."


And baby, as much as I'd like to be, I just can't.  Your happiness counts for something.
I'm sure this would be Benedict Cumberbatch reaction to my naughtiness

I know!  Not what you were expecting.  I mean, it's not to say that I couldn't satisfy you in a better or different way..... 
Really, the hair would be way more messy and lets face it, clothes would be way more torn.....  Watch out now!

But I have to know, understand, and accept that you picked a mate
ughholmesandwatson:  Remember that one time when John called Sherlock 'mate' and it even confused the hell out of him.

And that if she makes you happy, then she makes me happy.
Adorable










No comments:

Post a Comment