Monday, October 20, 2014

Fwd: My other FBF... a love story


 After writing a book and filming a movie, Norman decided it was time for a well deserved rest. He flew to Maine to spend his R & R time with me.  After a wild first evening, we decided to nap and cuddle. 




After a nice rest, he asked me about my deepest darkest desires.  He is that type of guy.  He just wants to make me happy in every way possible.  
He was into my idea of dressing up..... so we did a little bit of that.  MEOW! 



Then we moved on to a ride on his bad ass motorcycle...  just to take a break.  :) 


  And then he teased me with his sexy muscles 



Right before he said " I'll dress up however you want baby. Join me for a bath?"  


After a very crazy night I sadly had to work the next day.  Norman was not happy.  He is a deep and soulful man and shows me his love with grand gestures.  I decided I just had to call out sick when I saw this! 


And then it was time to go...  we were both  very, very sad.  He gave a very heartfelt goodbye and on bended knee he asked me to be his fake girl friend forever.  
Of course, how could I refuse? 



No comments:

Post a Comment