Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Brooke's Boyfriend

Good morning love.  I hope that you slept well.
Chiwetel Ejiofor <3


I already shoveled the driveway so I let you sleep in some.
chiwetel ejiofor


I made you some breakfast.
Oscar buzz for 12 Years a Slave | 2013 TIFF | Based upon the autobiography of Solomon Northup, the film follows his journey as a free man who is drugged, kidnapped and sold into slavery in 1841. Starring Chiwetel Ejiofor as Solomon Northup, and supported by a talented cast including, Michael Fassbender, Brad Pitt, Benedict Cumberbatch and Paul Giamatti, the drama was met with adulation, overwhelming emotion and a standing ovation.


But thought I could play for you while you have your coffee.
Chiwetel Ejiofor stars as Solomon Northup in '12 Years A Slave'

Thought we could go to the art museum.



Later we could go out dancing.
Chiwetel Ejiofor as


Or we could stay right here, 
Chiwetel Ejiofor


And work on our Comic-Con outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment