Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Katie's Khal Drogo Saga

Good Morning Darling.  I've already mowed the lawn, did the dishes, took out the trash, and washed the cat.  
Jason Momoa - Game of Thrones' Khal Drogo


Damn babe, I must say, I love all the jewelry you make for me.  You have some real talent.
Jason Momoa (Kahl Drogo)


I need to finish a chapter of my novel.....
Jason Momoa ¸.•♥¸.•♥

and then we can hit the beach.
Jason Momoa ¸.•♥¸.•♥


I'm sure you want to go out later, but I need help with my outfit..... 
Kilt?
jason momoa ♥


Or casual?
Jason Momoa Follow us on Facebook/JasonMomoaTheMan


Or just a bit dressy?
Jason Momoa


Or just go in costume?
Jason Momoa



Aw, fuck em!!!!!  I wear what I want!!!
Jason Momoa


Oh, and this is happening later..... 


Jason Momoa




No comments:

Post a Comment