Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Trouble With Shipping

Hey love, I know you're super busy right now, but we need to talk.
Inline image 1

I keep, like, reading all this stuff? About you and god knows who else. Like being "together". 
Inline image 3

Yeah, seriously! Like, together together!
Inline image 4

Weird, right? And I mean, it's not just you and John. It's John and Moriarty, it's Moriarty and you...
Inline image 5

Well, really, it's just everyone plus everyone. It's a total free for all! And I find it very confusing. 


Okay, it's not the first time a man I desperately love has fallen for someone else. Or gotten funky on the weekend.
Inline image 7

Buuuuuuut I'm just really hoping that it is just a rumor, or some kind of silliness...unless of course that kind of thing IS your bag, baby. 
Inline image 8
Cos if it is? I guess I'll just have to get used to it. Which I will. (Since you super foyyyyyyyyn.) 
Inline image 2

(And honestly you ain't the first kinky hombre to pirouette through my back door!)
Inline image 9

No comments:

Post a Comment