Monday, January 27, 2014

Oh Patrick

Listen Patrick, I know you've been hearing some rumors...... 
Patrick Swayze



You are NOT being replaced!
Patrick Swayze


No, baby, no!  Why would I ever do that?  You are buff and sexy and.....
Patrick Swayze-Dirty Dancing


And have really great hair!
Patrick Swayze. I love you, P. Swayze.



Oh god, the dancing!!!!!



So, what I'm saying Patrick, is this..... 


Patrick.  This is Benedict.
#BenedictCumberbatch


Yes, he is British.
Benedict Cumberbatch


He's a ginger.
Gingerbatch: that smile :)


He's quite goofy and seems adorable.



He does NOT have your dancing skills.
Benedict Cumberbatch, silly dancing. :D HE IS PERFECT! I would dance with him ALL the time.



I will always love you, but as I can't dance with you till I pass through to Valhalla..... 



I choose to spread my love around in this universe.  Specifically in the UK.
Benedict Cumberbatch - Sherlock




1 comment: